|Blast at Bihac green market claims one life||DS nominates Boris Tadic as PM - designate||Tadic and Nikolic meet||Halkidiki Green Olive receives PDO registration||Direct Athens-Prague flight by Aegean||Athens Archbishop Ieronymos meets Putin during visit to Russia||Dinar slows decline to 0.1 percent||Gazprom may give up South Stream leg to Austria||FYR Macedonia forth in the region according to service quality||PM Gruevski: Crvenkovski included identity issue into talks with Greece||Montenegro interested in boosting cooopreration with Bosnia and Herzegovina and Republic of Srpska||Bulgarian bank system bad loans up BGN 2 B y/y||New jobs in “Eurofoil“ factory in Bor||Mihajlovic: No major changes in policy towards KiM||US: Corruption in multiple branches of Serbian gov||Dacic: Talks with Democrats to begin on May 28||President's oath, constituent session May 30 or 31||Micunovic: DS has to lead Serbia into EU||SNS: Tadic would have no legitimacy as prime minister|
Ekonom:east Media Group (EMG) is the leading provider of media content in Serbia, focusing on economy, business and finance through one of the leading media companies in the region.
During the brief lifespan of our flagship, Ekonom:east Magazine, we have grown our business so that EMG now offers five different publications under its roof and is moving towards co-productions for television.
EMG has also established itself as the organizer and host of high-profile international business events -- conferences, round tables, and specialized training sessions and as a respected provider of consulting and logistical services.
- Ekonom:east (weekly magazine) - More info | Subscription (Serbian) | Advertising
- Bankar (The Banker - monthly magazine) - More info | Subscription (Serbian) | Advertising
- Enterprise (monthly magazine) - More info | Subscription (Serbian) | Advertising
- emg.rs (your daily cup of business news) - More info | Advertising
- Annual Editions - More info
- Ekon:ference - More info | Latest events
- Bankar Magazin Roundtables - More info
- LCS (Logistic, Consulting & Services) - More Info
- Corporate communications - More info
- Marketing - More info | Advertising | Subscription | Sponsorships
Bankar Magazine presents its prestigious annual Banker of the Year Award.
Since 2006, EMG has doubled the number of our editions, increased the number of pages in each and gained the trust of our clients, placing us among the leading media systems in our country. In the coming year we plan to continue our growth and expand further through the regional market