|Estonia gunman kills himself||First Danube Festival to be held from August 31 to September 11||USAID providing support to Serbia's livestock sector||Stefanovic: Crisis in north Kosovo over||Greece: Foreign tourist arrivals near 10pct rise in Jan-July||Romania: Annual inflation rate fell to 4.85pct in July||Ljubotenski Bacila 10. anniversary marked||HUB: Talks on Swiss franc to continue next week||Total blockade of railway traffic in Federation BiH||Russia urges UN, EU, NATO to prevent Pristina attempts to take control of Serb regions||AEI: "Papandreou government could fall in 2012"||Turkish deputy premier Arinc leaves for Kosovo||Council reinforces sanctions on Libya||FYRMacedonia: Gasoline, diesel prices slightly increased||Amnesty International concerned by Kosor's statement||Ted Carpenter: Region's stability remains fragile||Only Rudare roadblocks remain in Kosovo||Djelic: Restitution to be carried out in just manner||9th UNESCO Regional Summit to be held in September in Serbia||Serbian Govt will prevent crisis with fiscal rules and exports|
|BELEX TICKER||AERO 501 -0,20%||AGBN 5.418 -2,08%||AIKB 2.343 -2,05%||ALFA 8.009 -3,51%||DINNPB 1.600 0,63%||DNOS 1.161 4,31%||ENHL 629 0,32%||FITO 7.000 -6,68%||GLOS 360 6,82%||IMLK 2.188 0,18%||JESV 5.799 -3,30%||JMBN 12.594 -4,26%||KMBN 2.490 -0,68%||KMBNPB 953 10,30%||LSTA 296 2,78%||NIIS 737 0,14%||PRBN 389 8,36%||PRGS 50 -12,28%||SJPT 626 -3,99%||TGAS 5.505 -7,96%||TLFN 799 -6,44%||UNBN 3.949 16,11%||VITL 1.348 3,69%||VZAS 399 -3,62%|
20:00 | 0 | Beta
Five days ahead of Montenegrin presidential elections, campaigning is reaching fever pitch.
20:03 | 0 | www.biznis.ba
The BAM 59.9 million make around 60 per cent of its net profit, and the remaining 40 per cent (BAM 39.9 million) were distributed into general reserves.
20:05 | 0 | www.investitor.ba
After four failed privatization tenders, another call for tenders was announced yesterday by the federal Privatization Agency for the Mostar tobacco factory (FDM).
20:06 | 0 | Dnevni Avaz
The value of Hungarian exports to B-H was BAM 487 million, while B-H exported to Hungary goods worth BAM 220 million.
20:08 | 0 | Dnevni Avaz
The management board of the Deposit Insurance Agency decided about including FIMA banka in the deposit insurance programme.
20:09 | 0 | SEEbiz
Estimated investments amount to more than EUR 6bn by 2020.
20:13 | 0 | Banka.hr
The personal spending of households includes all the expenses for purchasing products or services within a year, regardless of whether products were bought in retail, directly from producer or abroad.
20:15 | 0 | Poslovni dnevnik
Karlovacka banka, Podravska banka, Centar banka, Slatinska banka and Kreditna banka recorded the overall net profit of HRK 73 million, an improvement from the previous year’s 59.1 million.
20:20 | 0 | Utrinski Vesnik
A local access road to a 3.2-kilometer long paved road that leads to the village Manastir was officially opened yesterday.
20:21 | 0 | Total
The Bulgarian company Mega El is the owner of a cable factory from Negotino since it bought a 54 percent stake in the factory last year.
20:23 | 0 | Dnevnik
In Albania the Croats want to take over the insurance company Insig, while they are eyeing Adriatic Slovenika in Slovenia, with whom they are already connected through business.
20:26 | 0 | www.finance.si
March 29th marked the 4th anniversary of Slovenia’s accession to NATO.
20:32 | 0 | Echo
Foreign direct investments are also to be on a par with inflows last year, which were at 6.1 billion euro.
20:35 | 0 | Echo
The deal comes days after Petrol Holding's arm Naftex Petrol filed a similar notice with the antitrust watchdog for the sale of a petrol depot in Sofia's Iliantsi neighbourhood to LUKoil.
20:38 | 0 | EMportal
A 7,000-kilometer-long highway will connect eight of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation Organization member-states
20:42 | 0 | ATA News Agency
The structural agenda has advanced, particularly in the fiscal area, while the privatization program is nearing completion.
00:08 | 0 | EMportal
Mr Rehn hopes that the leaders and people of the region will determine whether their countries, through reforms, will realise their European future, marked by stronger freedoms and increased prosperity.
19:48 | 0 | NATO
Allied leaders decided to invite Albania and Croatia to begin accession talks with NATO.
19:58 | 0 | Vijesti
By the end of the week, Russian oil company Lukoil will take over six petrol stations in Montenegro, which were in the ownership of Podgorica-based Roksped.