Round table, which is to take place on March 17th, in the Crystal Hall of Hyatt Regency Belgrade, will be hosted and supported by Mrs. Jasna Matic, Minister of Telecommunications, Mr. Slobodan Milosavljevic, Minister of Commerce and the President of Serbian Chamber of Commerce - Mr. Milos Bugarin, as the discussion will include possibilities and restrictions for a faster development of e-banking in Serbia.
Some of the topics for discussion are:
- The role of the State in the development of e-business in Serbia;
- The existing legal framework for e-banking and on-line trade in Serbia, and plans for its reconstruction;
- Effects of the global financial crisis on E-banking and E-commerce;
- Status and perspective of E-banking and online trade in Serbia;
- Are commerce, airline companies, telecommunications companies etc. using all of the features of online trade in Serbia;
- What is hindering the development of online trade in Serbia;
- The role of mobile phones in developing e-business - how Serbia is lagging behind the world and how to reduce the backlog;
- E-banking and the Capital Markets in Serbia (the electronic trading of securities);
- Modern information technology, software solutions and e-business;
- Existing and new e-banking services to corporate clients and citizens;
- Opportunities and constraints for the development of home banking as an integral part of e-banking;
Fear of abuse, reality or fiction?
- E-commerce as a tool for increasing productivity and efficiency;
- Can and how to reduce the restrictions for citizens when buying goods over the internet from abroad (high tariffs on imports and an inability to legally use PayPal in Serbia);
- How to improve what is offered via on-line trade in Serbia;
- Why are SME’s from Serbia completely excluded from the huge Internet market, while in developed countries, many of them only operate over the Internet;
- Eagerness of banks and other payment systems from Serbia to provide electronic commerce services to domestic companies;
- What is happening with the issuance of certificates to domestic companies for e-business.
|| Radomir Jovović
|Tel.: +381 11 33 33 026
|| Tel.: +381 11 33 33 032