09:00 – 09:30 Registration of participants, coffee/tea
09:30 – 09:45 Keynote speech: Petar Škundrić, Minister, Ministry of Mining and Energy, Republic of Serbia
09:45 – 11:00 Panel 1. Investments in large electric power systems in the region
- What new investments have been launched in the region?
- What new types of facilities are planned to be constructed?
- Who are the expected strategic partners for new projects?
- In what way will new projects change the energy picture in the region?
Moderator: Ljubo Maćić, Director, Energy Agency, Republic of Serbia
Petar Škundrić, Minister, Ministry of Mining and Energy, Republic of Serbia
Svetislav Bulatović, Group Head of Sales and Trading, EFT Group
Branislava Milekić, General Manager, Power Utility of the Republic of Srpska
Vladimir Malenković, Advisor to General Manager, Holding Slovenskih Elektrarna
Slaven Moravčević, Attorney at Law, Moravčević Vojnović Zdravković
11:00 - 11:30 Coffee break
11:30 - 13:00 Panel 2. Financing energy projects in 2010
- How will energy projects be financed in 2010?
- Which energy segment will be receiving the majority of financing?
- What projects are most interesting and most attractive for potential investors?
- To what extent is priority given to renewable energy sources in directing funds of huge financiers?
- To what extent are regional projects achievable and interesting for investors?
Moderator: Marko Mićanović, Managing Partner, Altis Capital
Nebojša Arsenijević, Energy Efficiency Program Manager, IFC Advisory Services - Southern Europe
Ian Brown, Senior Adviser, EBRD
Miroslav Frick, World Bank
Mr. Sci Darko Petričević, General Manager, Vemos d.o.o.
13:00 – 13:30 Coffee break
13:30 – 15:00 Panel 3. Energy efficiency and renewable sources of energy
- How big are industrial losses caused by energy inefficiency? How can they be prevented?
- Potential for renewable sources and obligations towards the European Union.
- What are the obstacles for new investments in renewable sources of energy?
- What will be the effects of feed-in tariffs on energy business development?
Moderator: Bojan Kovačić, Deputy Director, Energy Efficiency Agency, Republic of Serbia
Dejan Stojadinović, Assistant Minister, Ministry of Mining and Energy, Republic of Serbia
Violeta Kogalniceanu, Head of Infrastructre Unit, Energy Community
Anders Hasselager, Senior Policy Advisor, Danish Energy Authority
15:00 – 16:00 Networking lunch / cocktail