emg home
Djelic denies any ownership connection to the "Ekonom:east Media Group" Dinar strengthens against euro,rate at RSD 115.65 EC: New crisis management measures to avoid future bank bail-outs Romania: Gov't decides to cut expenditures on protocol events, foreign visits in public institutions FYRMacedonia: January-April external trade volume US$3,3 billion: statistics US embassy hosts first-ever anti-piracy seminar at Posidonia exhibition Turkish tourists to receive visas at ports of Rhodes, Kos Preparedness exercise on Wed. by military's rapid deployment forces Tsipras briefs G20 ambassador's on SYRIZA's platforms on economy and foreign policy Sorensen:BiH to get candidacy status early in 2014 Hungary and Ukraine at forefront of democratic decline in Central and Eastern Europe Jahjaga rules out division of Kosovo or territory swap Josipovic won't attend new Serbian president's inaugural ceremony Historical archive Sarajevo makes cooperation with historical archives from Belgrade and Ljubljana officials Toner: Srebrenica genocide cannot be denied KCUS: Three patients operated with use of modern system for neuronavigation Money, Politics, Power: Corruption Risks in Europe Bulgaria awarded 5 first-class investor certificates since January 2012 NYTimes: Greece may go completely broke as soon as July According to Turkish school aids part of Bulgaria is Turkish territory Bulgaria to issue bonds worth up to EUR 950 mln. PM Berisha receives Kosova Minister of Labor and Social Welfare Nenad Rasic PM Berisha welcomes participants in International Conference on Foreign Investments in Albania Improvement of transport infrastructure important for region’s development Increasing number of protected areas in Serbia by European standards No new requirements for Serbia's EU membership EULEX flyers inform drivers on reregistration Spokesman: Fuele to attend Nikolic's inauguration UN ahead of decision - Jeremic or Cekuolis Military healthcare pillar of Angola-Serbia ties Tadic: We are close to formation of majority FH:Positive changes, but same ranking for Serbia Vujanovic to attend Nikolic's inauguration Nielsen: I hope that was just Nikolic's gaffe Analysts: More harm than good from higher VAT Economy's competitiveness poses main problem Serbia's balance of payments increased by 46.1%

News Archive

Olympiakos wins Euroleague basketball championship

17:57 | broj komentara 0 | AMNA

Olympiakos Piraeus won the Euroleague basketball championship on Sunday, beating favorites CSKA Moscow with 62-61 in the finals at Sinan Erdem Arena in Istanbul.

Turkey and Jordan establish new company

07:38 | broj komentara 0 | ANSAmed

The new ASELSAN Middle East Company was established with 51% of the shares belonging to KADDB while the rest 49% to Aselsan AS and the opening capital of the company was 2 million Jordanian dinars.

EU economy towards a slow recovery

07:40 | broj komentara 0 | Emg.rs

While uncertainty about economic and financial prospects remains high, strong policy actions and major advancements in the EU institutional framework have brought about an easing of financial market tensions in the beginning of 2012 and a tentative stabilisation of confidence,

Putin sets priorities in foreign policy

07:44 | broj komentara 0 | Voice of Russia

Russia's foreign policy is focused on the creation of "favourable external conditions for long-term development of the Russian Federation, modernization of its economy and strengthening of Russian positions as an equal partner on in world markets".

China, Japan, S Korea agree to start free-trade talks

08:20 | broj komentara 0 | MIA

The leaders of China, Japan and South Korea agreed Sunday to start negotiations towards creating a free-trade area this year, saying it would boost the economies of the region in a time of crisis, AFP reports.


14. May - 20. May 2012.